Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, May 27, 2013

Bathroom Renovation ~ Part 6 ~ Cupboard Doors

I know it's been a while since we refurbished our downstairs bathroom, but as I was putting towels away, tonight, it occurred to me that I hadn't shown you my rebuilt, prim painted cupboards.
So . . . that's the last of the bathroom photos to show you ~ promise. ~lol~  The left-upper cupboard was already there, but prim painted to match the sink/vanity. The tall 2-door cupboard is new & about 6" taller that the one before it & it goes all the way to the floor.

If you want to look back at the progress of the re-do, click HERE & scroll down.

And now you know the rest of the story. '-)

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

3 comments:

  1. Love your newly renovated bathroom, Kim! I especially like the tiled floor and the tile above the shower surround! Very nicely finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to get the project completed. I liked the pictures of the cupboards.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very amazed by the data of this weblog and i am glad i experienced a look more than the blog. thank you so much for sharing these kinds of excellent information.
    Bathtub reglazing NYC
    Bathtub reglazing nj

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails