Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, December 3, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#172~ 12/3/12

For Today . . . 

Outside my window . . . cool, grey, the sun struggling to peek out.

I am thinking . . . that this day has flown by.

I am thankful . . . for my testimony. I wouldn't want to relive most of it, "But by the grace of God I am what I am, & His grace to me was not w/out effect" ~I Cor. 15:10

From the kitchen . . . hamburger. Simple lunch.

I am wearing . . . jeans, red hoodie.

I am creating . . . a peaceful, Christ-centered home.

I am going . . . to work; the late shift. Just as the rest of the family comes home. :-/

I am wondering . . . what is in store.

I am hoping . . . that the new year will more than simply surviving.

I am reading . . . "A Patriot's History of the United States."

I am looking forward to . . . Wednesday.

I am learning . . . to trust myself.

Around the house . . . general pick-up; putting up Christmas decorations.

One of my favorite things . . . church.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . family time, work, Christmas preparation, church.

A favorite quote for the day . . . "1) Life is not fair. 2) People are crazy. 3) No matter how unfair life is or how crazy people are, love must be the bottom line." ~Advice from an elder pastor to a young pastor. Notes from my Sunday sermon.

Scripture thought . . . "And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." ~Colossians 3:14

A picture thought for you . . . 
Our great-nephews, Bayle & Chayse Wolf (our nephew's sons), are now on the Ohio State Div. IV football champions!!! They play for Clinton-Massie High School. Bayle (#15) ran for 220 yards & made 5 touchdowns! They are both, stellar young men ~ we love them & are very proud of them. Congratulations, boys!
^
Bayle
Read 100's of other Daybooks at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook!

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails