Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Word-Filled Wednesday ~#18~ 2/9/11


YOU are Jesus' Valentine

PASSAGE: Selected verses from Song of Songs ~
"My lover is mine & I am his..."
"All beautiful you are, my darling; there is no flaw in you..."
"You have stolen my heart...you have stolen my heart..."
"Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away..."

LESSON LEARNED: Jesus: Lover of my soul! Do you know how much Jesus loves you? Do you know that once you accepted Jesus as your Savior that you were washed clean of your sins & YOU are the Bride of Christ?

"Let us rejoice & be glad & give Him glory!
For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
& His bride has made herself ready."
~Rev. 19:7

And because you have accepted the free love gift of Christ, bought with His own blood, you now stand before God - and especially on That Great Day - sinless, flawless & washed clean.

"All beautiful you are, my darling;
there is no flaw in you..."
~Song of Songs 4:7

He sees & remembers your sin no more.

"...He does not treat us as our sins deserve
or repay us according to our iniquities...
as far as the east is from the west,
so far has He removed our
transgressions from us."
~Ps. 103:10, 12

He pursues us & loves us as no One else ever has or ever will.

"See, I have engraved you on the palms of My hands..."
~Is. 49:16

We are His valentine. You know why?

"Since you are precious & honored in My sight,
& because I love you."
~Is. 43:4

Rejoice in this Good News this Valentine's Day!

{Be sure to leave a link to YOUR Word-Filled Wednesday!!}

Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

1 comment:

  1. Kim, found your blog over at Teeny Tiny Cabin. You had left a comment and your pic look interesting. Glad I found you. Blessings from Ky. One regret my husband and I have is that we did not homeschool our children. Since they have grown up we have encouraged so many families in our churches to homeschool and many have and are still doing so. It is unbelievable how the government wants to rule our lives and our faith. Keep up the information and heart for our Lord. Blessings! I hope you will come and follow along with my blog, "my mountain blessings".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails