Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Herbal Harvest


Well . . . I'll bet you thought I had dropped off the face of the earth. Nope. THE Man has been doing some projects from home and has needed the the computer ~ on top of that, I've been working crazy hours at the health food store. It has simply been a crazy fall for us.

BUT . . . I did want to show you that I had one of my best herbal harvests ever! 
One of my most abundant were my rosemary plants. Oh my, they were almost 3 feet high. I've never had such large, lovely rosemary.

I also had echinacea, sweet basil, lavender, sage, dill, oregano, cilantro
Here are some of my lavender, sage, sweet basil and rosemary.
I love the smell of my fresh herbs hanging up to dry in my kitchen. 
What was in your garden this year?

Thanks, again, for your patience with my absence. And thank you, to those of you who emailed or commented on my Facebook to make sure I am OK. Love you all.

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails