Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Word-Filled Wednesday ~#126~ What Would YOU Say?

If you knew you only had days to live, what would be the THREE THINGS you would want everyone to know?

 
Mine are . . . 


1) "Jesus answered, 'I AM THE Way and THE Truth and THE Life. NO ONE comes to the FATHER except through ME.'" ~John 14:6 [emphasis, mine]

2) "Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners ~ of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display His unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on Him and receive eternal life. Now to THE KING eternal, immortal, invisible, THE ONLY GOD, be h onor and glory for ever and ever. AMEN." ~1 Tim. 1:15-17 [emphasis, mine]

3) I love you enough to tell you all of the above.

Let me know your THREE THINGS.

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails