Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#165~ 9/3/12


For today . . . 

Outside my window . . . grey & rainy. Can't complain because we need it so badly. And the temperatures are going down a little ~ ahhh ~ fall is in the air!

I'm thinking . . . that THE Man & I are soon off to a movie.

I am thankful . . . for a day off with THE Man. I have always highly valued my time with him.

I'm thinking . . . of so many plans that may soon come to fruition that it makes my head swim. :-)

From the kitchen . . . my special BLT's ~ I add a slice of cheese & some alfalfa sprouts, yum.

I am wearing . . . jeans, black tank w/black drapie.

I am creating . . . a peaceful, Christ-centered home. Always.

I am going . . . to take advantage of my extra day off.

I am wondering . . . when?

I am hoping . . . that it will be soon? :-)

I am reading . . . certain chapters in "Cowards" for a 2nd time. Great book.

I am looking forward to . . . another lunch date w/DD#1 later this week.

I am learning . . . that my husband, THE Man, takes care of me in ways I wouldn't have thought to do.

Around the house . . . some general pick-up; it's a day off, so not much.

One of my favorite things . . . the way our little dog, Maggie, whines & barks & yips & jumps around when one of us comes home. We should all be that happy when our love-ones come home.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . family time, work, lunch w/DD#1 & a final fitting on her wedding gown (that was supposed to have happened last week), a couple more homeschool assessments, putting up fall decorations!!!! Yippee!!!!

Favorite quote for the day . . . "Sin is sin. Only man categorizes sin."

Scripture thought . . . "The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." ~I Peter 4:7-8

A picture thought for you . . . 
 Fall is in the air
Connect with 100's of other Daybooks at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook!

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails