Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, June 4, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#155~ 6/4/12


For today . . . 

Outside my window . . . lovely, sun-shiny day; breezes blowing the green, leafy trees.

I am thinking . . . that I wish I didn't have to go to work today.

I am thankful . . . to even have a little job in this B.O. economy.

From the kitchen . . . baking bread on a Monday this week (usually bake on Tuesday) & making laundry detergent.

I am wearing . . . brown capris & brown/green/white shirt.

I am creating . . . a peaceful, Christ-centered home.

I am going . . . to do some house work & then to work the late shift.

I am wondering . . . what the next step is in a plan I have . . .

I am reading . . . still reading "The Jefferson Lies." Life "happened" & I had to put it down for a while.

I am hoping . . . for a breakthrough.

I am looking forward to . . . the breakthrough. :-P

I am learning . . . more & more what "for such a time as this" means.

Around the house . . . cleaning up from the weekend, baking, laundry . . .

One of my favorite things . . . answered prayers & dreams coming true.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . family time, work, getting some late planting in.

A favorite quote for the day . . . "My core identity is seated w/Jesus Christ in heaven. We are citizens of heaven & we should act like it!" ~from Sunday's sermon.

Scripture thought . . . "And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages He might show the incomparable riches of His grace, expressed in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith ~ and this is not from youselves, it is a gift of God ~ not by works, so that no one can boast." ~Ephesians 2:6-9

A picture thought for you . . . 
 My sweet cousin, Melody.

Read 100's of daybooks at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook!

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

1 comment:

  1. A lovely daybook entry. I always enjoy reading your thoughts. I liked the thought of a peaceful Christ centered home.
    One of these days I need to get back to baking bread again; it just sounds so good with butter and jam.
    I loved the sweet picture. Two beautiful woman.
    Blessings to you and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails